Your contact center doesn’t have to be complex to be powerful. In fact, the Contact Center Suite is simplicity at its finest, running as applications on the Strata Media Application Server or other network server. A robust array of Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) features, reports, online inquiry, and recording capabilities make
it easy to optimize contact center operations, increase customer satisfaction, and improve efficiency. You can very effectively allocate inbound calls among your call-handling agents.
1. Advanced Call Routing directs calls based on Caller ID, account numbers, private lists, balanced call count, preferred agent treatment, agent priority, time-of-day, day-of-week, day-of-year, and user-entered data.
2. Skills-Based Routing sends calls to the right person to handle the call.
3. Priority Queuing enables you to answer higher priority calls sooner.
4. Multiple Group Agent Log-in provides important call coverage between groups and tiered service levels.
5. Agent Priority Routing gives you the ability to send the right call to the right agent.
6. Intelligent Announcements play pre-recorded messages and inform holding callers of their place in the queue or estimated time before answer, as well as offering alternative actions like going to voice mail or invoking a call back reservation.
7. IVR Voice Assistant gathers and validates caller input, triggers responses, alerts agents when the queue gets overloaded with calls, and provides many creative application opportunities.
8. Integration of your PC and your telephone enables you to manage incoming and outgoing call functions and synchronizes with your company’s operations, CRM or contact software.
9. Call recording/logging enables you to record, store, organize, search, and playback telephone calls to avoid disputes and improve the quality of training and customer service.
10. Call Center reports let supervisors analyze agent performance, call center group activity, and system status, as well as forecast future call center staffing requirements by analyzing call volume patterns.
11. Network ACD enables multi-site contact centers to work together as one integrated call routing system, enables contact centers to distribute agents over the network and route calls to available agents on any CIX system on the network. Network ACD provides look ahead routing to check the status of agents in other nodes before it routes the call to those agents. It also extends the functionality of Call Manager over the network to support features such as Network DSS/BLF and/or Chat between users in multiple nodes.
12. Multimedia Web Callback enables online customers to initiate a “call-me-back” request by entering their name and phone number on a company’s website. When a company’s contact center representative becomes available, the system then automatically calls the customer. Web Call Back allows customers to easily access a company’s contact center, thereby enabling companies to provide better customer service and reduce contact center operation costs.